Thursday, May 26, 2016

"I didn't believe I'll ever see him again ", mother reunites with her abducted son

This woman, Nyardhan Girmal had four of her children abducted from their home in Lare village last month in an attack on Ethiopia's Gambella region that left more than 200 people dead. 
.
They were among 149 children abducted in the raid by members of the murle community who took them across
the border to South Sudan, along with livestock they stole.
.
Ms Nyardhan's youngest, 11yr old Jany, has recently been rescued, but her other two sons and daughter are still held captive.  She said she didn't believe she would see him ever again, feeding him with her hand she also said, "I'm really happy to have one of my children back. It's a blessing and it's thanks to the ongoing rescue mission. "I have Been worrying day and night about my kidnapped children, that I might never see them ever again..

Hmm.. Pitiful 

No comments: