Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ha! Ha! Jumoke accused of using juju creame to get TY Bello


Remember Olajumoke Orisaguna, the Agege bread seller whose life got turned around after bumping into a photo-shoot session with celebrity photographer, TY Bello?

Olajumoke Orisaguna warned to avoid indecent dressing in her modelling career.

Yes, Olajumoke! She has denied reports that she rubbed juju cream on her body on the day celebrity photographer, TY Bello discovered her. The 27-year-old mother, who became internet sensation recently spoke with The Punch, saying she is making sure she stays stable and committed to her career as she doesn’t intend to go back to the streets.

When asked about claims that she rubbed something on her body to get the goodwill of TY Bello on the fateful day, Olajumoke said:

“Me? Olajumoke rubbed something? Never! People are just insinuating. I thank God for that particular day because I didn’t rub anything, even common cream before rushing out of the bakery. Where would I have had time for that when customers would be waiting for my bread? I have never used fetish things in my life and never had the tiniest incision on my body.

“I hate having marks on my body. My parents are good Christians and I am sure the photoshoot took place just because of me. I don’t use anything; spiritual or physical. I just pray to God and thank Him.”

People sha! If she use juju, wetin be una own? Lol

No comments: